Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Getting so big!

Olivia and Leo had their two year and four-month well doctor visits yesterday. Here are the stats:

Olivia: 30 lbs, 36.25 inches tall, which is 75th and 95th percentile, respectively -- if what they say is true, her height potential is 6 feet, 1/2 inch! Whoa!

Leo: 16 lbs 10 ounces, 26.25 inches long, which is 75th and 90th percentile, respectively -- that's over a pound more than Olivia at the same time, but only .25 inches longer. My big boy! He is healthy as can be, it seems. Now if I could just get him to sleep through the night! Here is a picture of him with his band-aids from his shots. Olivia did not like her shot, but liked Leo getting shots even less, I think!


In other news, Leo and Olivia started school today for the summer. It was Leo's first school day ever, so here is a photo. He did great when I left because he is not old enough to know really that Mommy is leaving. He didn't nap much (20 minutes) or eat much (3 ounces), but I guess that will come. He took a super long nap this afternoon. Today was the only morning I really get to myself because I start back to work the next time they go. I was not a wreck like I was the first time I dropped off Olivia at Mom's Morning Out. Look how far I've come!

5 comments :

  1. Are you going back to work full-time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Just two mornings a week this summer and then four to five mornings a week in the fall. I'm working back up!

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a nice way to ease back in to things!

      Delete
  2. Everyone looks happy, healthy, and very cute. And, who knows, the Dr. could be spot on for Olivia's height - just look how long Olivia's legs are in that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad everyone is so healthy and happy!

    ReplyDelete