Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Back to work! And a new tooth!

I went back to work this morning for the first time in six months, and it was awesome! I'm so glad that my boss allows me to have this two morning a week schedule. I love getting to work on things that get done (instead of mothering and housekeeping, which never get done) and be allowed to do it just a little bit so that I can do the mothering and housekeeping, which I really love, too.

In other news, Leo's first tooth broke the gums today! Cool! He's been SO fussy the past couple of days at night that I figured it was coming. Tooth number two is visible, but not through the gums yet.

2 comments :

  1. There's nothing quite like running some successful SAS code! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. It sounds like you're getting into a nice equilibrium for the various facets of life.

    ReplyDelete