Sunday, August 5, 2012

Six months!

Leo was six months old on Wednesday! Can you believe it?! Whoa! Slow down, big boy! And I do mean big boy. According to the least precise way to measure (my scale holding him and then not), he weighed 19.5 lbs. Because of strange schedules, I don't take him to his doctor visit until the 23rd, so we won't have a better estimate until then. For the non-Facebook people, here are some pictures that I had my neighbor take of Leo on Wednesday. (Jeana, my neighbor is a budding photographer, so they are pretty good!)

3 comments :

  1. Happy Half Birthday, Leo!! I'm loving that last pic where he is totally chillin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, does it feel like you've have two kids for six months? Or forever?

    He looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics. I showed a coworker the third one (as it is my wallpaper now) and she said he could be a baby model. I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete