Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Leo and pirates

Today was Leo's 2 month well visit. He is 13 lbs 6 ounces, and 24 inches long. Not bad for my breast fed babe! He got three shots and did pretty well, considering. Olivia did pretty well, too, and told all of her class about Leo getting shots when we showed up late to Mom's Morning Out. So funny.

Leo has been smiling a lot lately, but I just can't seem to get it on film. I think I am going to have to take a video. Here is an almost smile after walking outside, so he still has on his hat.





Olivia's imagination continues to grow. Yesterday she wanted to make a pirate ship and pirate hats. Nicholas was home early, so he looked up on the internet how to make a pirate hat and fashioned this one for her. She loved it! He also made one for Leo, himself, me. I wish we could have gotten a picture of the four of us!

2 comments :