Sunday, April 1, 2012

Beautiful spring days

Today was the annual Forest Glen HOA easter egg hunt. Olivia wore her swimsuit because it was 86 degrees outside and we decided to go swimming after. She got lots of eggs, unlike last year. I think everyone had a good time!






Olivia has been talking about the pool all week, and today we went. It was Leo's first time at the pool, but he didn't get in. We used the tent for him and stuck to the baby pool. It was a little chilly anyway!





Olivia loves Leo. I really am amazed how well she has done with him, and I am amazed at how she can verbalize her feelings about him. Today, just before this picture, she said, "Leo so cute!" When she wakes up from a nap or in the morning, if I am holding Leo, she says, "Put Leo down. Pick me up." She often says, "I make Leo happy," and rocks the car seat or tries to sing to him. Here she is giving him high five!





I admit it. Leo and I nap together sometimes. And we cosleep sometimes. It is just so easy to nurse him that way when I am tired. And I am tired a lot. Here is my chunky monkey sleeping after I woke up the other day. I heart him!



Just showing Leo's curly hair, which only shows up when it is wet. I wonder if it will turn out curly like Olivia's?






Olivia wanted to get into Leo's crib to read to her baby doll and put her down for a nap. Of course, that turned into her sitting in the Boppy reading. Cute!

2 comments :

  1. So sweet! I can't believe how big Leo has gotten already! Looks like you guys are already getting some great weather down there ... jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely need to see/meet your "chunky monkey" soon!

    olivia is a DOLL and I'm so glad they're getting along well. sibling love is the sweetest!

    p.s. abby has that same swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete