Saturday, April 28, 2012

Conversations with Olivia

I thought I should dedicate a post to my little talker. Olivia continues to be talking up a storm. Here are some recent conversations:
One morning this week:
Olivia: Mommy, where are you?
Me: I'm in the closet getting dressed.
Olivia: You need help?
Me: Yes. Come pick out my clothes.
Olivia: I can do that for you!

During Leo's bath time:
Olivia: Mommy, what's that?
Me: Those are Leo's boy parts.
Olivia: I want boy parts.
Me: Olivia, girls and boys have different parts on their bottoms. Leo has boy parts and you have girl parts.
Olivia: No. I want boy parts.

During dinner:
Olivia: Mommy, I have to tell you something:
Me: Yes, Olivia. What do you want to tell me.
Olivia: No boys allowed in my princess tent.
Me: Of course. (laughing)
Olivia: Stop laughing.

1 comment :