Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Library story time

So, Olivia and I have been making it to story time at the library since she isn't taking two naps anymore. Olivia really has a good time. The best part may be when they play music at the end and blow bubbles. Olivia laughs and dances!





In other news, the leaves look good on the tree in the nursery. I am going to delay finishing until we get Olivia moved out of her room and into the guest room. I just did those leaves because Nicholas and I were supposed to go to a football game Saturday, but life happened and we weren't able to go. So, instead of working or doing housework, I thought I would do something for Baby brother.



And I don't think I've ever posted a picture of Olivia in the double stroller with her Teddy, which is how we walk everyday now. This one was yesterday when it was drizzling. Olivia was happier than she looks in the picture.


1 comment :