Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We want Daddy!

I am SO excited for Nicholas to come home! I miss him, Olivia misses him, and the dogs miss him. He's already on the plane, but we won't see him until tomorrow. I wish I would have gotten this uploaded in time for Nicholas to see it before he boarded, but it's cute, so here is a little video where it sounds like Olivia says, "I want Dada."



Olivia is continuing on the road to recovery, but she still isn't there. She only ate carbs today--crackers and Cheerios. My guess is that anything with any acidity hurts the rash on her throat. I am hoping my giving in to her carb desires isn't going to be a problem after she gets better, and that she starts eating meat, fruit, and veggies again soon.

1 comment :

  1. Don't worry, she will. You've already set up a good foundation and she'll get back to it once she feels better. I'm glad Nicholas is on his way home!!!

    ReplyDelete