Friday, May 20, 2011

A day in the sun

Olivia and I have been going up to the pool in our neighborhood, the park with the fountains, and today, to our front yard baby pool! Olivia loved it! Steph, I think this is Abby's old bathing suit! It's so cute!







On Thursday, when I picked Olivia up from MMO, she was crying and very upset. They said she just didn't have a good day and would not take a nap. She didn't eat much, either. So, on our way home, for the first time ever, I got Olivia a happy meal. She LOVED the chicken nuggets and thought the fries were okay. She ate that and then took a two hour nap and woke up much happier!

3 comments :

  1. Love the video of her playing in the pool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Did she get her first taste of Diet Coke??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! No Diet Coke for Olivia! That bad habit is for me alone!

    ReplyDelete