Sunday, January 20, 2013

I just can't wait!! Leo's smashcake pictures!


My neighbors, Philip and Jennifer Camp, are budding photographers and Jennifer also decorates cakes. I had seen them post pictures they had taken on Facebook, and seen pictures of the cakes Jennifer decorates, and from that I asked them if they might do Leo's smashcake session. It could not have gone better!! The cake was super cute and the pictures turned out great! Jennifer is going to do Leo's birthday party cake, and I have asked them to do his 12 month session. I am super excited to have found out that they can do this! Thanks, guys! These are gorgeous!!








This was Philip's idea, and I think it turned out cute! (Despite that this was a random Saturday morning and my hair wasn't fixed and Nicholas's and my clothes don't match!)


3 comments :

  1. Cute pics! And you look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! great great pics, especially the last one! you have such a beautiful smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed again! They turned out wonderfully & you three look great in the last one!

    ReplyDelete