Saturday, January 14, 2012

Waiting on Leo


We made it to 37 weeks!! Full term! Hooray!!

The bad news is that it doesn't look like Leo is ready to come anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, I am still having contractions everyday, I have a hard time sleeping at night, and I am so ready for Leo to arrive, but Dr. Chwe said Wednesday that I am no more dilated and that Leo's head is not far down. I asked if I could be induced at 39 weeks because I am just so ready and so miserable at least part of every day. Dr. Chwe said that was fine and we could talk about it more at my next two appointments. Tentatively, the date is January 27th if Leo hasn't come before. So exciting!! Even though I have gained ten less pounds than with Olivia, I am still measuring big! All my T-shirts are barely covering my belly now. I thought I would add a photo for comic relief.

1 comment :

  1. Wow! Look at that belly! :) I hope Leo comes soon!!

    ReplyDelete