Friday, January 6, 2012

Aunt Stephy

My sister Stephanie came down last Saturday to help with Olivia and me while I was in the hospital. We thought I was going to be on bed rest when I got out, so she planned to stay until Thursday. Even though they didn't put me on bed rest, she stayed until Thursday because I wasn't feeling great. Olivia LOVES her "Aunt Stephy" and was attached to her hip most of the time she was here. Steph played and played and played with Olivia, cleaned the house, and was just great company for me. She even got up with Olivia during the night if/when she got up and let me sleep in in the morning. Awwww! Nice!

Here she is with her hair fixed by Steph on top of her head. She would NEVER let me do that!



I didn't get too many pictures, but here is one of Olivia making formula for "little brother".



And here they are braving it to the cold, windy playground one afternoon.

1 comment :

  1. Awww! That's great that they have such a sweet relationship! I'm glad she was able to come help you. Can't wait to see that stroller with Olivia and Leo!! :)

    ReplyDelete