Monday, November 7, 2011

Yard sale finds

So, Nicholas and I were/are planning on getting Olivia a play kitchen for Christmas. But, on Saturday my neighbors had a yard sale and sold this little kitchen for $10. I could not pass that up, so I bought it thinking (1) for $10 if she uses it until Christmas only it would be worth it and/or (2) maybe we could have one in her room and one by the real kitchen so that she can "cook" while Mama is cooking.





I also bought this shopping cart for $4. Olivia loves putting her baby in there and strolling her around. So cute!




Between the two of these things, we are really fostering some independent play! I am SO excited about that!

2 comments :

  1. Wow! That's a pretty great little kitchen for $10! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds!!! abby just got a play kitchen from her grandparents for an early bday present....so I too am enjoying some independent play. hallelujah! :)

    ReplyDelete