Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Birthday! And other stuff.

I had another birthday on Wednesday, and I felt lots of love from my friends and family! It was kind of a tiring day, so Nicholas and I didn't get to go on our planned date, but he brought home Chinese take-out and I read a book and went to bed early. It was a good ending to the day. Thanks everyone for the cards and gifts and emails and texts! (Nicholas actually hit a deer on the way home from work/getting take out, but was nonchalant enough about it not to worry me. After the over $1K estimate today, I realize it wasn't exactly nothing.)

Since we are WAY behind on the belly photos for Baby, I took one on my birthday so that he knows I was thinking of him.


Olivia and I did finger paints in the garage because she has been talking about painting ever since she did it at school. Turns out, finger paints are much harder to find than you would think. Walmart and Target don't carry them here. I went to a "Learning Experiences" store and they only sold black and white. They were old and hard, too, but I didn't know that until we got home and started. I added some food coloring to the white and Olivia had a good time. It was fun to watch how intent she was.





I bought some new finger paints at Toys R Us today, and hope those work a little better next time.

And here are some funny videos of Olivia:

Winking -



And being amazed with the Christmas bells that Bill bought me last year. I love them and am so happy to be listening to Christmas music again!

1 comment :

  1. Glad you had a good birthday!!! That winking video is adorable!

    ReplyDelete