Friday, November 4, 2011

Raspberries and sandwiches

I was just complaining to Stephanie today how I have to pack intricate lunches for Olivia at school. Then, I made Nicholas's lunch (peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and fruit), and Olivia stole a piece of bread and started eating it. I asked if she wanted peanut butter on it. She said yes and refused the jelly. I folded it over and voila! My girl ate her first sandwich!



Also, Olivia discovered on her own the fun of eating raspberries!




In other news, Olivia discovered pockets today and filled her's at the playground with rocks and acorns.

3 comments :

  1. So many discoveries - how fun. Just wait until she discovers trumpet vines and Bugles. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her pose while she's eating the sandwich ... "It's no big deal. I'm just going to relax here and eat this sandwich!" :)

    ReplyDelete