Sunday, May 4, 2014

Milestones: Leo is in a big boy bed!

About two weeks ago, I was exhausted during the night. After I got up with Leo, I forgot to turn the monitor back up when I went back to sleep. So, I didn't hear Leo calling for me until I heard banging on a door. Leo had climbed out of his crib and was banging on his door for me, hysterical. That was a rough night. The next day, we changed his bed into a toddler bed!!  It took Leo a couple of days to feel comfortable in it. He kept saying, "I don't want a toddler bed!" But after about ten days, he slept through the night in it!! What a little boy he has become!

Olivia obviously misses her's and if we weren't showing our house, I would just get it out for her and let her sleep in one, too.

It's also a good place for jumping!

I couldn't resist snapping a couple of photos of Leo one afternoon at the end of his nap!


1 comment :

  1. Yay toddler beds! Leo looks darling asleep.

    ReplyDelete