Thursday, May 22, 2014

It feels like summer!

It feels like summer in Alabama! At least most of the time! Here are some pictures of what we've been up to!

Swimming! We went for the first time to the big pool in our neighborhood on Mother's Day. It was a big cold, but the kids didn't care. We've been back three more times, and they are doing great with their confidence "swimming" in their puddle jumpers. I know I should force Olivia to take her's off, but I'll work on that later in the summer. She loves to have me give her swim lessons, so I think she will be open to swimming on her own soon!

Since Nicholas had his surgery last Thursday, I have been trying to get us out of the house a lot so Nicholas can rest. We went one day last week to play at the mall. That mall is honestly a bit gross, but my kids love the 25 cent candy, running around the fountains, and playing on the play cars! Here are my firemen!



We hit the zoo on Sunday and we all had a great time, despite a bit of rain. Leo and Olivia LOVED the sea lion named Gio, but that was the one thing I did not get a picture of!


 



 


We've been having lots of playdates with friends we are going to miss, and we have been enjoying our backyard. Less than two weeks in this place! The time has flown by!  We'll miss it!






2 comments :

  1. My goodness you've been active! I don't see how you are getting so much accomplished with packing & still making a ton of time for the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention: I love the gold belt with the white dress!!

    ReplyDelete