Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Break, Part 1!

At home! Fun in the backyard! Seriously, we got this tent as a wedding gift over ten years ago and this is the first set up! Ha! And I did it with help from Olivia in about fifteen minutes! The kids loved their castle!





And Daddy went with us to the playground so that the kids could ride their bikes! Success! They loved it and there was a lot of riding!







Olivia can really swing now by herself from getting on, getting started, to going, she is a pro! And Leo still loves the baby swings, which is fine since he is kind of Danger Boy in other regards! Yesterday he discovered his shadow and said, "Look! There's a picture of me!" In the picture, he is making a silly face at my request.


And our pool officially opened! Since it was 76 degrees Saturday, we let the kids "wade" in. They loved it!


2 comments :

  1. Hi! I just stumbled across your blog and your littles are adorable! My husband and I have a 9 month old Olivia and are planning on ttc baby #2 in a few months. We have girl names picked out, but we've had such a hard time finding a boy name. We like Leonidas so I was googling "Olivia and Leonidas" out of curiosity to see if anyone else had those sibling names and found your blog. I've enjoyed reading through some of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! Leonidas is a cool name, and Leo is a cool kid! Best wishes for your's!

      Delete