Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy Birthday, Aunt Heidi

To my lovely sister, Heidi! Happy birthday! What a year this has been for you...becoming a mom, enjoying those magical moments of babyhood, and dealing gracefully with all the struggles that goes along with being a new parent! For you, we threw a party you couldn't attend. Actually, you weren't even invited since I thought of it the day of, but here are pictures documenting that it happened! Well, I didn't actually take one of the chocolate, chocolate cake, but there is one of Olivia licking the beaters! Happy birthday, sweet sis!


Party in the tent!

Musical chairs! The party lasted two days!

2 comments :

  1. I saw this yesterday, but am just now commenting. This is beyond awesome. I am so going to do this for other people's birthdays when Isaac gets bigger.

    ReplyDelete