Friday, May 18, 2012

This week

For the record, I had a really wonderful Mother's Day! I love being Mommy to Olivia and Leo! Olivia got me a card that she was very proud of. Nicholas ordered me a new double jogging stroller, which I am stoked about. Olivia and Nicholas made me pancakes in the morning, we went to Barnes and Noble to play with trains in the afternoon, and then we went out for an early dinner "at a place with French fries" for Olivia. Leo and I had some alone time in the bathroom of the restaurant nursing. It was my best Mother's Day so far! No pictures, though.

This week, Olivia has been sick with a bad cold--cough, runny nose, and feeling bad. She says, "I not feel so well." So, I've kept her home from MMO, library, and gymnastics. We are feeling a bit cooped up. She hasn't been up for the playground or pool, either. This is what we have been doing: Making soup...



And grocery shopping. (Note the baby in the sling.)



And Leo has been playing a lot, and he can roll from belly to back pretty well. He is very close to rolling from back to belly. And.....I think he is getting a tooth! Holy cow! I think I see them on his uppers. More news there later. Also, I think he is ready for his exersaucer! He is supporting himself on his legs and kicking a lot, he can sit in the Bumbo, and is starting to really grab and hold things. Advanced! He is growing up too fast!



And on Monday we went to CHOM. You can see here that Olivia is starting to feel bad. That night is when she woke throwing up because of her cough. But, before that, she played at CHOM:

2 comments :

  1. Wow! Can't believe Leo has gotten so big and strong already! Hope Olivia feels better soon. I'm loving your longer hair, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to just put "ditto" every time Stacey comments... she always says exactly what I'm about to!

    I'm glad you guys had a great Mother's Day, we did too.

    ReplyDelete