Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sick days

In the days leading up to our Thanksgiving travel, I got a bad cold. Yuck. Even yuckier, I passed it on to Nicholas and he is still fighting it. But he was so thoughtful while I was sick, and the kids were often very sweet--playing doctor with me as the patient. (Not to say that I would like to do it again. Being sick and very pregnant and home with the kids with no help is not exactly fun.) But, here is one photo from that week that I love! One cold afternoon when I told the kids we needed down time. Olivia really is beginning to read on her own--more on that later.


2 comments :

  1. Looks like a cozy place to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure how I missed this. The picture does a good job ant showing a sweet and adorable little girl.

    ReplyDelete