Thursday, January 30, 2014

Homebound



Just a few pictures of some of the things we've been up to since we've been homebound! This one is for Heidi, who sent a "Just Because" package that contained this for Olivia. She adores them!!


And one of the kids' latest games has been decorating the castle. See the bows?!


And with these snow days, Olivia and I finished organizing the kitchen drawers during Leo's naps! Hooray!


Look Grandpa Bill and Tamara! I think there are gold finches here already! And some cardinals!




2 comments :

  1. Awesome job on the drawers!!! Maybe we should go into business together.....you know, with all your spare time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad she likes them. :-) She looks like a young lady with her hair pulled back!

    I know I should comment on the drawers, but I'm more impressed that not only are they organized, but your counters are clean AND you have baked goods! Now that's impressive!

    ReplyDelete