Wednesday, September 11, 2013

These days

These days are going by so fast. Olivia laid out the case for why she wanted/needed a bird last night at dinner, and Nicholas and I were looking at each other during the three minute monologue thinking, "Where did this girl come from, and where is our baby?" Leo sang "Row, row, row your boat" in the car this morning, and I almost stopped to stare at him thinking about where my baby had gone. It is super fun being the mom to these growing kids, but I want it to happen just a little more slowly! Here is what we have been up to lately, trying to enjoy as many moments as possible!

Lots of snuggling...and remembering how Leo has always been a snuggler.



Olivia started dance class again last week. We had moved her to an afternoon class, but IT WAS CRAZY BUSY with people everywhere, so we moved her back to a morning class. They are starting to do tap! She loves it! (A miracle happened Tuesday morning, and Olivia asked for ribbons in her hair! What?! I am going to have to buy some! She has navy ribbons in her pig tails because that is all I had. We need to buy some yardage in other colors!) I love the morning class because Leo can run around without getting in people's way and I can visit a little with the other moms.


After dance, we had a picnic at the splashpad. It is still hot here, and we are enjoying the end of summer!








1 comment :

  1. I love the picture of you holding Leo as a baby. I'll have to do that, too as I don't have many of me and the baby together.
    Olivia looks so cute in her outfit!

    ReplyDelete