Thursday, February 9, 2012

Days 7, 8 and 9



The breastfeeding is going better. Leo has had less than two ounces of formula in the past three days, so I am catching up to him. The problem remains that it takes almost an hour to feed him every single time. I nurse him, give him expressed milk, and then pump. By the time I'm done, an hour has passed. That is not sustainable when my help leaves since Olivia cannot entertain herself for that long several times a day. I am hoping he will get to be a more aggressive nurser and I can just nurse for 20-30 minutes each time and be done with it.

Otherwise, all is well. I was carrying Leo in the Moby wrap yesterday and Olivia said, "Mommy carry Leo in her pocket." Haha! She's so cute! She had a little bit of a hard time sharing me with Leo yesterday, but I am hoping today goes better.





Steph left this morning. She was SUCH A HUGE HELP! I'm afraid what will happen now, but Heidi is coming tomorrow afternoon so I won't have too long on my own. Here is Olivia carrying Steph's "backpack" on their walk yesterday.



And here they are playing horses:

1 comment :

  1. Love all the pictures and glad to hear things are going well!! I'm sure sweet Olivia will get used to being a big sister soon :)

    ReplyDelete