Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Still sick, but better

Olivia slept better last night. She woke one set of times from 3:30 to 4:15 until I gave her milk, which we were totally off, but I figure with being sick and not eating, she deserved it. Today her rash was worse and the diarrhea still was there. The rash was so bad that she screamed when I tried to put clothes on her, so we went to the vet's with Olivia in just her diaper. After her bath tonight, we settled on one of my shirts for her to run around the house in before bed. Look how huge it looks on her!! She still has that "I don't feel well" look to her, I think.



An unrelated photo from the other day is below of Olivia testing the new steps Daddy built her. They aren't done, but he wanted to see where to put rails and what other safety features they needed. Olivia decided the top step was for bears.



As for me and Baby, we're hanging in. I haven't vomited in a while now, so I hope that is over. I feel like I am getting fat already, but the scale says I am at my pre-pregnancy weight. I had lost a couple of pounds, but I think those are back. I am trying to do yoga at least three days a week, and it is easier to do it without Olivia. Nicholas did yoga with me two days ago, but I am not sure he is hooked. I was the "yogi", as we didn't do a video, I just spoke and chose the sequences. I think as a first experience, he needed a real yogi!

2 comments :

  1. I'm glad you are on the downhill side of this virus. Everything is harder when you are pregnant on top of it. I hope your morning sickness isn't as bad this time around and that you have some chance to rest occasionally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everyone is doing better!

    ReplyDelete