Thursday, July 14, 2011

Olivia will be a big sister in February!!! Kraft Baby #2 is on the way!

We are SO excited to finally announce that we are expecting! I'll be 11 weeks along on Saturday.

Here is the ultrasound where they dated the pregnancy to 7 weeks 5 days and gave us the due date of February 4, 2012. I cried when we heard our little peanut's heartbeat, just like I did when we first heard Olivia's.



And here is the bassinet I bought today at a consignment sale so that we can keep Baby in our room for at least the first three to four months. That way, Olivia can stay in her crib until two, and then we can make a decision about whether to move her to a toddler bed or buy another crib. Also, then we will have the guest room for visitors for a little longer until it becomes Olivia's room and Baby gets the nursery.



I'll post later about how this pregnancy is the same and different from the first.

3 comments :

  1. Hurray! I think I need to see some belly shots soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you, Nicholas, and Olivia! And I think tonight's movie will make the little peanut start on the right foot. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Congratulations!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete