Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Outings and home!

The kids are loving playing "baby" lately. They usually take turns on who is the Mommy/Daddy/Big Sister/Big Brother! It's pretty cute! (The toddler bed is in our room because I figured Leo could sleep in it while our friends John and Christopher came in...they couldn't make it, but they are still welcome!!)


I know you are sick of Pullen Park pictures, but we still love going there! Here we are discovering turtles, fish, and in the last photo, Leo told me, "This is my perfect thinking spot! Cheese!"




Same dress, a different day, we hit the Museum of Life + Science with a friend and realized it is 80 acres of fun!! Whoa! We saw the butterfly house, the dinosaur trail, the farmyard, the black bear, and lots more! Next time, perhaps we will go inside!!






2 comments :

  1. I love that the kids are playing 'baby.' I can't get over how long Olivia's hair is!
    I also think that Leo's on to something: that looks like a perfect thinking spot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry we couldn't come too. Hopefully soon.

    I love that you have so many kid friendly activities!

    ReplyDelete