Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bold, confident, decisive

Olivia and I went to story time today for the first time in a while. (We hadn't been going regularly since pre-Christmas because when she changed to two naps a day, one nap always coincided with ten o'clock story time. When she switched to one nap per day in August, they weren't doing story time.) We had a good time today. The program is good and seeing the other moms and kids is good. Next week they are having a picnic after. Nice!

Today, I met a mom with twins who are also 16 months old. I asked her how it was. She said, "You have to be bold, confident, and decisive." I thought that's good advice for every mom, woman, and person. So, I am passing it along.

1 comment :

  1. Oh, that is good to hear. I always do better when I don't second-guess myself! Thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete