Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Visiting Heidi!!

I got away...on a plane...by myself...overnight...to St. Louis to see Heidi, Alex, Isaac, and Asher!!! It. Was. Awesome!!

I left our house at 5:30 am Saturday morning and arrived in St. Louis at 8:40 their time. Heidi and Isaac picked me up and the fun began! I got to play outside with Isaac, to meet and play with Asher, to get some good visiting time with Heidi, swap baby clothes as Stemm sisters are prone to do, and even have some alone time!!


Sweet Isaac got sick on Sunday, which became increasingly clear as the day wore on and he became more and more snugly!


Asher was super fun, too, and let me hold and play with him, and even put him down for a nap once! 


Here are my alone time pictures! Amazing!

2 comments :

  1. Your pictures totally turned out better than mine. I love them. I also think it is funny that you had alone time photos. That's a novelty no doubt! Good old Roy to keep you company. :-) Thank you for coming to visit. It really was wonderful having you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the perfect short-but-sweet visit!

    ReplyDelete