Saturday, September 3, 2016

Mutti's visit!!

While I was gallavanting around the country, Mutti came! She came bearing Legos and play doh, and the kids were thrilled to play with her! She helped Nicholas take care of the kids while I as away, and we had a great visit Friday and Monday when I was in town.

Texted from Nicholas while I was in St. Louis:

Movie night!

Playing upstairs:

Play doh for hours!

Trains!

Grocery shopping:

And when I got back, we celebrated Mutti's birthday!



I'm so glad she makes such an effort for the kids!! Thanks, Mutti!



3 comments :

  1. They looked like they had a great visit. That's wonderful that she comes to love on the kids. I love the pictures, too. There's something funny in almost every one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can tell she is so proud of her grandbabies. Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete