Saturday, July 2, 2016

Farm + Mutti trip, summer 2016


We had so much fun on our trip north this year!! We did a lot of fun things, too! Horse back riding everyday followed by hay bale jumping, hoses on the trampoline, mine craft in the basement, water park, creek walking, bottle feeding calves, eating meals together, playing with bunnies and sheep, and just visiting! I'm so thankful for our families and time we get to spend with them.

Mutti and Uncle Chuck:




Sheep:




Cousins:




Creek walking:


Horses:





Hay bales:










Cows:

Fishing:



Archery:



Back yard play:




Bunnies:


Water park:


3 comments :

  1. I was just home this past weekend! I bet we overlapped! Looks like you guys had a blast ... your kids look so natural on the farm. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost texted but thought it would have been too big a coincidence since it was a random weekend!! Ha! I guess I should have!

      Delete
  2. It's like summer camp! You guys did so much. It looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete