Monday, August 10, 2015

This is the life!!

No, really, I mean it. I am so thankful for this life. I feel really lucky to have a big, healthy family, a husband who gets it and works hard for us, a home we are happy in, food on the table, and friends all around! Here are some pictures from this life!

Leo "putting music in Jason's head!"


Trains!! These have been in the closet for months, but were hours of fun this past week!


Olivia had a great week at school last week. One day she came home with this picture of herself and her friend, Natalia. I like that although the girls look almost identical, she noticed the eye color!

This was her page of notes from her teacher! I am proud of Friday!!


And on Saturday morning we played with friends...the girls had fun painting:


Just Jason...hanging in there with everyone else's activities, getting his fifth tooth this week, and eating waffles for the first time!!


Leo growing up! He did great at the dentist this week (for the first time) and then learned to heave himself across the obstacle course at the bounce place--that was his reward for doing great at the dentist! Three and a half is looking good!


Even with the neighbors noisy in the street, my kids just wanted to hang out with me and each other Friday afternoon! I know that won't last long, so I will soak it in now!


And Nicholas joked on Saturday morning at 9:15 when we were all at the basketball courts riding bikes and playing that "this is the life I have always wanted," but truly, it is!


After two more pool trips this weekend, I have a few pictures and a video of Olivia swimming across the pool! She has to tred water to take a breath, but she's getting there!
















3 comments :

  1. I love all of it: music on Jason's head (you know, like you do), Leo's awesome reward, Jason's quiet book, and super-swimming Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That post made me cry. I am so, so happy and thankful for you. Huge hugs for everyone from South Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you too! Life can be so hard sometimes ... it's nice when everything falls into place just as you had imagined :)

    ReplyDelete