Thursday, July 23, 2015

Friday funnies

Potty humor:

(Back story--this week Leo has started using the bathroom entirely on his own.)
Leo: "Sorry, Mom. I accidentally peed on the trash can."

(Back story--Leo still hasn't pooped on the potty. Until now, he says he has to go, and asks for a diaper.)
Me: "Leo, we have to leave for Jason's well visit in a couple of minutes. Are you doing okay up there playing Legos?"
Leo: "Yeah. I'm fine.......I have poop in my underwear."


School 

Olivia: I don't like school.
Nicholas: Did you know that Mom and I liked school so much that we went even after we could have stopped? That's called graduate school.
Olivia: I will give it until second grade, but if I still don't like it, I am not going to graduate school.
Nicholas: Deal.

3 comments :

  1. You know, I'm doing okay, but there is the poop situation. :-)
    Also, I like Olivia's reasoning there. I think that's a good time to decide if she's going to graduate school. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! These made me laugh out loud! :)

    ReplyDelete