Monday, March 9, 2015

Facebook repeats

For the grandparents:

Proof that I still cook a little..,


Jason is finally liking some of the carriers that we have for him which makes life a lot easier!



Proof that Jason is smiling even if it is in the middle of the night!


Sweet chubby cheeks!


Our first family of five out to dinner outing! It was Red Robin and it was yumm!


The kids fight over who gets to take a bath with Jason! They both love him!


We have had gorgeous weather here and have had lots of outside playtime lately! Here are a few pictures from today with our neighbors at the park.




I am blogging from my phone which is why everything looks strange. But there is probably no other way that I'll be able to do it for a while! No time!



2 comments :

  1. Mike loves brussel sprouts! Looks delish! And I love the bathtime pic ... Olivia and Leo are so excited and Jason's face says, "Who are these people?!" Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging from your phone looks fine! I am just happy that you are able to find some time to do this, still. It is much appreciated. I love those sweet chubby cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete