Thursday, October 23, 2014

Kids' room updates & mudroom organization

Nicholas did it all except for the letters and canopy in Olivia's room. Thanks, honey!!

Two VERY orange walls! Leo LOVES orange and requested all his walls be painted that color. We're halfway there!

Maybe this embarrassing photo will get me to move on the baby's room! But it has come a long way! The blue looks great, Nicholas!

I can't remember if I posted about the huge princess stickers Olivia wanted so badly! Nicholas put them each up and they were a labor of love!

I put up the letters, art, and canopy.


Not the best picture...but you see the general gist of where things are.


And my favorite! We added a calendar and place for mail (top), Olivia's papers (middle), and Leo's papers.

5 comments :

  1. I agree; it looks well done and I love the organization in the mudroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I love the shade of blue for baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to you, my friend!!! I agree - the mudroom is my fave too :) And I'm guessing you're using a different color highlighter for each family member's activities on the calendar?????! I think we need to go into business together :)

    Love all the kids' rooms & colors. You guys have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And notice that already Olivia has more activities than all the rest of us! How did that happen?!

      Delete