Monday, September 15, 2014

The playroom (by IKEA)

Nicholas put together and mounted everything from IKEA that I picked up a week and a half ago. Check it out! Looking good! I LOVE the bench/desks and the cabinets. I wish we would have bought a blue-fronted drawer, but that thing is perfect for holding games and puzzles. The bins on the wall make great places to organized other toys. I am stoked for the transformation! The little pink kitchen is going to a good home soon, so there will be room for Santa to bring a toolbench!







Next up: get the office stuff out of baby's room and get baby's room ready!

3 comments :

  1. It looks great! Well done. A place for everything and everything in its place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you KNOW how much I love this!!!!!!!!!! it looks awesome! :) goodness I wish we had an IKEA nearby!

    ReplyDelete