Thursday, December 1, 2011

Olivia, Abby's clothes, and the new book

Here's a shout out to my sister Stephanie for saving and giving me all of her daughter Abby's clothes. Another cute outfit that was head-to-toe Abby: (Well, the whole thing. At first, Olivia didn't want her clothes on and was just wearing boots. Then I got the onsie one and thought she looked like a jockey, so I took a picture. Then, I finally got the dress on. That black book is Olivia's drawing book.)




And another big thanks to Stephanie, Abby, and Craig for getting Olivia the recordable Christmas book! She loves it more each day. Today she wanted it in the bedtime routine. Yesterday she took it into the bathroom while I got ready and "read" to herself.)


2 comments :

  1. I love the little outfit. She looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ... she does look like a little jockey without the dress on! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete