Wednesday, March 22, 2017

March track out (post 2)

We hit the road on Friday for Indiana. Our three kids have been asking when we will get to Craig and Abby's house for weeks!! They had so much fun playing together! I am very thankful for how well they all get along!

Saturday we got to see Abby cheer! 
 


The kids loved just playing together in the basement. Craig even built the tracks for Jason! ❤️❤️❤️
 

And they played their favorite game of "bears" complete with new den! 😂😂
 
 
That evening we all had dinner together with a kids table and an adult table!
 

 

Sunday, Nicholas took the kids to his Dad's while I got to go to brunch with my brother Wilson and his family and my Aunt Vicky and her family. It was SO nice to get to visit with everyone. I got a kick out of listening to Bill, my fourteen year old nephew, talk about school and life. He's super positive and astute. My niece Madeline is graduating from college in May and seems so accomplished and grown up, already working at an accounting firm. It was fun to see Beki and Jackson, and to reminisce with Andrea and Erika. I felt very lucky!

 

 
 
 

Stephanie kept our kiddos while Nicholas and I had a night away Sunday!! Look at this brave soul putting five kids to bed!!
 

Then she and Grandma Dorothy took them to the zoo on Monday!

 
 

We spent the day Tuesday in the farm. I ❤ farm play! So do the kids!

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments :

  1. This is awesome. I'm so glad you were able to go up and spend time with the family. The kids look so pleased to be with cousins. I love the pictures from the brunch. I'm so sorry it didn't work out for me to come, too. Next time, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great trip and I especially love that you and Nicholas got to have a night away! And can I just say that your family takes fort building to a whole new level ... mattresses?! Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete