Waking up to his present from us!
Lunch bunch with sister:
Leo didn't want his picture taken!
Which turned into Leo running around the nature trail at school. It was a beautiful day!
In the afternoon we played outside a lot, Nicholas brought Chinese food, and he opened so many presents! Thank you, family, for spoiling him! He loved the Evil Mobile, his new backpack for Kindergarten, his Nexo Knight activity book, and his MineCraft ax and sword!
And after dinner and presents, cake!
Quick facts about Leo!
1. Leo doesn't like crowds of people. He prefers playing with one or two friends to a whole block's worth.
2. Leo loves Olivia. They play Legos together and often sleep in the same room in his bunk beds. (This just changed this week to them sleeping in separate rooms, but they were in the same room for about the past six months.)
3. Leo loves Jason. They play so sweetly together in the mornings after Nicholas and Olivia go to work and school. They dance, they play hide-and-seek, and lots of other games.
4. Leo has a mind of his own and really wants to do things for himself. For example, when he hurts Olivia's feelings, he wants to figure out how to fix it himself.
5. Leo loves acting out stories with his Legos and other toys. He loves it when Nicholas or I do that with him.
6. Leo loves hearing stories from Nicholas, who makes up silly stories at night. Leo thinks these are HILARIOUS and talks about them the next day.
7. Leo can read...a bit. He has about 7 sight words and is sounding out three letter words.
1. How old are you? Five
2. What makes you happy? IPad
3. What is your favorite animal? Lion
4. What is your favorite thing to eat? Orange chicken
5. What is your least favorite thing to eat? Tomatoes
6. What is your favorite thing to do? Legos
7. What is your favorite TV show? Lion Guard
8. What are you really good at? Legos
9. What is your favorite movie? Ice Age
10. What is your favorite color? Blue
11. What is your favorite song? Shake it Off by Taylor Swift
12. Who is your best friend? Nick (from his preschool )
13. What do you and your Mom do together? Build
14. What do you and your Dad do together? Video games
15. What is your favorite sport? Biking
16. Where is your favorite place to go? Disney World
17. What is your favorite book? Max Counts His Chickens
18. What do you want to be when you grow up? Link (from the Legend of Zelda)