Sunday, September 20, 2015

The days are long

Thank God the kids are cute!

Using markers as drumsticks against the metal chairs!


Rolling down a hill at a playground!


On the way back from a playground.


At said playground!



Olivia's first soccer practice! She loved it!



Walking the neighbors dog: Olivia's first job!

At another playground! This one is getting adventurous!

Tea parties on track out! (Did I mention Olivia is out of school from September 5-October1?!! I had big plans for fun stuff, but everyone has been sick in turn, and now Leo has started the cycle again. :(. )




Eating sweet potatoes from our tiny garden!









3 comments :

  1. I know what you mean! I can't believe it's only Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The days are long, but filled with cuteness. Your children are adorable. I'm sorry they are getting sick again, that's no fun. You do so many things with them; you are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete