Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Keeping on

The kids keep growing up and we keep keeping on! I had my hair all cut off last Wednesday since I just can't deal with everything and fixing long, hot hair! I love it, and the kids weren't phased. Jason hung in there while I had it done!




We hit Pullen Park for the first time that afternoon and Olivia made it up the climbing thing to the first seat for the first time--she was thrilled!

Leo and Olivia found a cool Magnolia with lots of exposed roots, and played there for forty five minutes! Leo loved all the "rooms!"


Jason is growing up and is getting even more fun! He is playing with toys and "talking" more.


Friday the kids were off school, so we went to Marbles with our friends. They played so nicely together! Jason slept and played in the Bjorne. He is getting less able to sleep on me because he is getting more aware, so I am going to have to step up my game!


Saturday we had some family time and played outside a lot! We also watched the Derby together, a throwback to my childhood!


Sunday we went to the Durham Museum of Life + Science and had a blast with my Clemson friends Lisa and Jay and his family!


Monday and Tuesday we played more at Ritter park and outside on the street! Jason is starting to sit up!


And Jason got his first tooth Sunday--at three months! A new record for Kraft kids!











6 comments :

  1. You guys always have so much fun! Love it! Also, we need a picture of the new hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the new hair pic! Was that a teaser to drive up the suspense?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I didn't even think of putting one up!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for adding it! You look really great, and just in time for summer!

    ReplyDelete