Thursday, May 7, 2015

Olivia is five!

I can hardly believe my girl is five! Look how much this sweet pea has grown!


On Wednesday I took Olivia to get her nails done! She was a little under the weather, as we are all fighting head colds.



On Thursday morning, her birthday, this was the scene at our house! Nicholas took the day off to put her make-up table together that he built and have a special lunch out!



Red Robin. Yummmm!


At home with the box cake and crown from her school party!



Saturday we had her big birthday party at a bounce place called Bounce U. All the kids had a blast, and I was especially proud of Olivia's behavior welcoming everyone and thanking them at the end!




And the birthday quiz!!

1. How old are you? 5
2. What makes you happy? When I get my nails done
3. What is your favorite animal? Butterflies
4. What is your favorite thing to eat? Tortellini
5. What is your least favorite thing to eat? Carrots
6. What is your favorite thing to do? Go to school
7. What is your favorite TV show? Paw Patrol
8. What are you really good at? Horse back riding
9. What is your favorite movie? Cars
10. What is your favorite color? Yellow
11. What is your favorite song? Let It Go
12. Who is your best friend? Lucy
13. What do you and your Mom do together? Go to the salon
14. What do you and your Dad do together? Play basketball
15. What is your favorite sport? Swinging
16. Where is your favorite place to go? Bounce U
17. What is your favorite book? Honey (a puppy chapter book Aunt Heidi just bought for her!)
18. What do you want to be when you grow up? Baby nurse

2 comments :

  1. Looks like a fantastic birthday! I'm impressed that tortellini is her favorite food ... so fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you ask her these questions from year to year. I had no idea she was into yellow now. :-) I'm sorry to see that she was sick, but yay for a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete