Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday, Olivia!

Olivia's birthday on Tuesday was a hit! She woke up in the morning wanting to put on the dress my mom sewed for me when I was young, saying it was perfect for birthday clothes! Immediately on waking we did cake and presents because she talked about it the day before and I had said we could. Here are the pictures from that:














I told Olivia we could do anything she wanted to do that morning, and she chose CHOM. And another dress to wear. She is excited about being able to dress herself, and she always chooses dresses! This is one from Abby. The kids had a good time playing everywhere in there, but I caught some pictures from the market.


And a few of Leo on the beaver slide. He is growing up, too!



After naps, we hit the playground and the pool, and ate hot dogs for dinner per Olivia's request! Awesome birthday!


And I am totally copying from my friend Emily, who does THE BEST job of documenting her children's lives, by introducing the "birthday questionnaire"! Here are Olivia's answers this year!

1. How old are you? 3
2. What makes you happy? Hugs
3. What is your favorite animal? Giraffes
4. What is your favorite thing to eat? Peas and Macaroni and cheese
5. What is your least favorite thing to eat? carrots
6. What is your favorite thing to do? Play
7. What is your favorite TV show? Dora
8. What are you really good at? Swinging
9. What is your favorite movie? Backyardigans
10. What is your favorite color? Pink
11. What is your favorite song? Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
12. Who is your best friend? Mommy
13. What do you and your Mom do together? Go to CHOM and play
14. What do you and your Dad do together? Play
15. What is your favorite sport? Swimming
16. Where is your favorite place to go? Pool
17. What is your favorite book? Dora
18. What do you want to be when you grow up? Cinderella



2 comments :

  1. great pics!!!

    and I love love love the bday questionnaire. they are so fun to look back on! I appreciate the flattery, but you know I just found that thing on pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I loved mac + peas as a kid, too :)

    ReplyDelete