Monday, April 25, 2011

The first Easter

For Easter, Olivia and I went out to our friend Donna's lake house with her family.


Nicholas couldn't get one good picture of us before we left. This was the best of eight.



They had baby chicks and rabbits to play with, but Olivia wasn't too excited about them.





I didn't get too many pictures because I was mostly holding Olivia. But the food was good, the company was great, and the scenery was fantastic. After dinner, Sylvia, Olivia and I walked down to the lake. Timo, Sylvia's son, was fishing and let Olivia "pet" one of the fish he caught. She was more excited about that than the chicks or the rabbits. Go figure.

Here are some pictures taken by the host, Wesley Spruill. He's a pretty great photographer, I think!


This is Thomas, Sylvia's husband.



This is Dustin, Wesley and Donna's son.



And, again, this is Sylvia with Olivia.


2 comments :

  1. The best of eight? YOU look BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing as Juliet ... you and Olivia are SO photogenic!

    ReplyDelete