Friday, June 2, 2017

Balloon Fest!! Plus a little Memorial Day weekend

We made it to Balloon Fest in Fuquay Varina last Friday and had SO MUCH FUN seeing the balloons take off!!

 
        

The girls had a blast and could have stayed out for the balloon glow, but the boys were tired so we went home.

Earlier that day, the boys and I went to Pullen Park. We love that place!
 
    

The pool opened last weekend, and we were there every day! I got hardly any pictures...
 
  

Our neighbors had us over for dinner on Memorial Day and it was the cutest little kids table!
 

Good times!! We are soaking up summer!

2 comments :

  1. How fun! I love that you do so much with your family and document it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The balloon fest reminds me of the balloon glow and great balloon race during the Derby. I have so many great memories of those events as a kid and I'm sure your kids will have those fun memories too!

    ReplyDelete